Sakura at Meguro River, Japan

Sakura at Meguro River, Japan
Cr. to Danny Choo

Sunday, July 11, 2010

My old pals.....

For the past month, I have been sending messages like "Hey XXX! When will you be back to Ipoh???Miss you....XD" or "Welcome back to Ipoh!! Want go sing k or watch movie?? XD" bla bla bla. haha..Either that or receiving messages like "Ah ma/Ah po!!! I when when when will finish exam!! When when when will be back..let's go gai gai!!" ( that's not exactly the way we said it..but the meaning is similar...I changed the sentences a little because the grammar we used is horrible to be posted here...hehe..). Therefore, for the past month ( even now), I have been busy replying or sending messages and planning for outings..haha..

Now that I look back, I think I like mid-year around June and July. Friends will be back from the far away Sarawak, a bit further is Singapore, even further the Australia. (=.=) So how can I not like this period of time?? However, it's a pity that this time the 5 of us aren't able to gather. Those from the Singapore and those from Sarawak and Australia have to miss one another, though I am able to meet everyone.^^ Advantage of staying in Ipoh! XD

Time flies. It's already our second year of college/ universiti. Meaning we have not been studying together for two long years. Even so, I'm glad to say that we have not change despite of enrolling ourselves in a new environment and meeting new friends. Though we have not been seeing one another for months, I'm surprise that we can keep on chatting non-stop as soon as we meet as if we have never been separated! hahaha....amazing......XD I guess I have to thank the technology for that. Without SMS, MSN and Facebook that allow us to keep connecting with one another, I don't think our friendship will be able to be the same as before.

Lastly, I truly hoped that our friendship will last till eternity ( a bit err...XD) and we'll never forget anyone of us.
Family Forever!! Love you all!!! ^^

6 comments:

  1. alright! something's wrong with my blog...ppl always can't comment...are you trying to make fun of my friends??? ( asking the blog....=.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.='' swt...
    gan dong i...
    tengok awak punya post...
    tapi saya lebih suka december...
    5 of us can gather together...XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, blog don't play play ya! this is my second time to comment about this post...

    ah po, yaya
    i am very happy that i have u guys as my family....
    every time back to ipoh, no matter what
    every family members in ipoh will try to meet up each other....
    without u all, i think when i back to ipoh i will just grow mushroom at home
    no one to go gai gai, no one to makan, no one to sing k

    miss ah ma and gan pa so much...long time did not see them ady
    how gan pa look like ar?
    silky hair?
    ahahhaa...
    wanna see with my own eyes leh...

    gan pa! dont cut ur hair until i see u ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL~ yalo..blog...must listen to us ah...dun play play...nt funny oo...XD
    ah tham...i'm oso happy la...everytime u all come i cn go out gai gai...hehe.. and see u guys of course...^^ too bad la...gan pa cut her hair edi.. ask her leave her hair long the next time she come back...XD
    ah lui...then i'll write 1 in Dec...must remind me ah....XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I am a bit late for this.. because this whole month I am busy with my exams and assignment... sorry yea! Ah ma!!!!!! Thanks for this post!!!! I like it very very much! I felt so touched!!!!! Wheeee~

    WHOLE FAMILY, LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU ALL VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...yii ann....nvm...at least you got come see my blog and even like it...XD

    ReplyDelete