Sakura at Meguro River, Japan

Sakura at Meguro River, Japan
Cr. to Danny Choo

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

A Terrible Incident

3rd August 2010, 22:00 In my room (downstairs)

I was on Facebook when I suddenly heard a weird voice followed by a car horning and my dog barking. I tried to ignore it but curiosity took over me. Worrying that something might have happened, I went out to the door. I saw a car and a motorbike at the left side of my house. The trees blocked my sight and I was only able to see the back of the car while the motorbike was on the ground.

It happened so fast. One second I heard a loud motorbike engine sound and the next second I saw a guy fleeing on the motorbike I saw. Only then I realised, it's a robbery!! That weird sound was a lady's scream! The car horns were to attract people's attention and tried to scare the robber away!

A car and a motorbike passed by and I presume they saw the incident too. The 2 passengers on the bike went over to that poor lady and I heard her starting to cry. 1 of them ran up the streets and came back ( not sure what he was trying to do) and the other stayed by the poor lady.

Since my grandmother doesn't allow us to go to the front, I went back into my room and wrote on Facebook. A little after 5 past 10pm, I went out again and they are gone. Perhaps they went to report to the police.

Seeing the incident really alarmed me. People these days can do whatever it takes to succeed even on robbery. It surprises me that someone who is on the road, in the car can be robbed too. My father said that robber pretended to be knocked down by the lady's car and thus they have to stopped by the road side. When the lady came down to check things out, he took the chance and robbed her. Such tactics! ( thought the level of truth is uncertain 'cause my father is pretty good at "making up stories"..but this time it seems logical though.. that's the only way that robber could get to that poor lady.. :(

Well, I hope that everyone will be even more careful and alarmed whenever you are out alone and even with accompanists. As I said, people these days are too savage and it doesn't matter if you are alone or NOT! So everyone, please always be alarmed especially if something smells wrong or fishy! BE SAFE!!

May that lady be unharmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment