Sakura at Meguro River, Japan

Sakura at Meguro River, Japan
Cr. to Danny Choo

Friday, September 10, 2010

The Shopaholic Me...

Shopaholic....maybe I'm yet to be at that level but nothing better. As I grew, I find myself loving to shop more and more. It doesn't matter to me whether I'm buying or even has anything to buy, I just like to walk into the shops and at least look around. Only when I'm not alone will I try out the stuffs..>.<>

I think I like shoes. Every time I passed by a shoes shop, I'll definitely have an urge to go in and try everything out, especially the cool trendy ones, they're just too great!! ( and so as the price XD ). As for clothings, I'm actually fine with it. Of course I like trendy clothes, but I just don't really know how to appreciate certain trends..haha... Besides, I've been looking the way I am now for like 8 or 9 yrs?? Just can't make myself to change too much, too soon, gotta do it s~l~o~w~l~y~ hahaha..

Sometimes I just envy those who just has the money to buy whatever they want without even needing to worry. [See it, hmm....quite nice ah...., tried it,hmm.....looks good on me, feels good too....OK. Salesgirl, I'm taking this.] Ahh...how I wish I could be like that too.....XD That would be years from now or maybe never... >.<>

Ahh....what I've just said are merely just day dreams of mine....if only I am a celebrity or something....XD ( continue to dream . . . . )

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha~~ ah ma~~
    y suddenly love shopping liao de?? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...i also don't know le... my nature as a girl finally revealing?? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha....gradually?? better than not revealing.... XD

    ReplyDelete