Sakura at Meguro River, Japan

Sakura at Meguro River, Japan
Cr. to Danny Choo

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Miss you...

Can't believe we've been separated for 7months. In these 7months, I've experienced a lot with my new friends. However, no matter how much time I spend with them, I always remember the times we've been through together. I miss you.

Through thick and through thin, you have always been supporting me and cheering for me. Even when you were clueless on what I was upsetting upon and no idea how to comfort me, you were there, by my side, quiet and worried. Sometimes you will try your hardest to comfort me. Even though those words were silly, they made me felt better and stopped my tears. You had no idea, those words are what made me keep walking towards the future, by my two own legs, firm and steady, with confident and pride.

You are the craziest, and the happiest I have ever met. Being with you enlightens my day and my life. Everyday you made me smile and laugh till my jaw is tired, till I shed my tears, till I lost my voice. Every time, every moment I'm with you, I felt blessed, blessed to have you entered my life and prayed you will never walk out.

I am a human, a girl with flaws. Thank you. Thank you for being with me all these times. Thank you for your patience, for your tolerance and for your understanding. I can never repay but to give my all to treat you the same way you have treated me, with love. I am not a person who can express her feelings well. I hope you can feel the love, take it and keep it. I will be pleased.

I just want you to know, I LOVE YOU. My dear "family".


4 comments:

  1. ok...so can comment now?? why are you always so "wan pi"?? huh? blog?? tsk tsk....XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....ur comment is on my post le or my comment??? XD

    ReplyDelete